You can customize your floor plan layout with themes. Each theme has predefined color values, which you can tailor to match your own brand. Below you can see how each setting affects the floor plan.
With colored themes, the fixed furniture icons won’t have a fill color, which will make icons look a little bit different than with black and white only floor plans.
How to select a theme?
- Log in to our website and go to Settings > Styling
- You can select the template from a drop down menu
- Define color values if needed
- Save it
If you already have a plan, and you want to make any styling changes to it, you just need to follow the steps below:
- Go to List & Search
- Select the order you want to change
- Click on the button saying “Change Style” on the top right of your floor plan
- On the pop-up, select the template you would like to use from the drop down list
- Complete the recaptcha
- Click on the button saying “Change Style”
After you have followed the steps above, you will get a message saying “The order is being rendered. We will inform you via email upon completion”. After a couple of minutes you will be able to download your floor plan normally.