Open Quick Edit: Instructions
- Select the floor plan order you’d like to edit
- Click on the “Quick edit” button on the lower left
- The Quick edit tool will open
To add your own Text:
1. Select the floor that you want to edit
2. Click on the on the ribbon on the left
3. Click on the Free Text button
4. In the floor plan, click at the location where you’d like the center of your text added.
5. Type your text.
6. Press enter.
7. For each text you’d like to add, go back to step 3.
If you’d like to edit the dimensions of an area, there is a workaround:
- Toggle off the dimensions
- Add the new dimensions as a free text.
Please, bear in mind that the walls will not change their position by modifying the numbers of the dimensions using the Quick Edit. It will also not affect the total square footage if you have used a device that provides this information.